1. All properties are offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Pure Luxury Villas Lanzarote to the renter (‘the client’).
2. To reserve the Property, the client should complete and sign the appropriate booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (30% of the total due). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, Pure Luxury Villas Lanzarote will send a confirmation e-mail. This is the formal acceptance of the booking. Payment should be made by bank transfer
3. The final balance payment is payable not less than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. Cancellations. The person who originally signed the booking form must make any cancellations in writing. Cancellations made prior to 8 weeks the owner will retain only the deposit. Between 56 and 22 days, 50% of the total rental cost and from 21 days before departure, 100% of the total rental cost. The owner will do their best to comply with amendments to the original booking if they are requested in a reasonable period of time prior to the departure date. The client is strongly advised to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover of the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc., since they are not covered by the owner’s insurance.
5. The rental period should finish before 10.00am on the last day to allow for preparation of the villa. If the new clients arrive at the property before 2pm and the property is not fully prepared for their arrival, they may leave their luggage at the property and return once it is prepared.
6. Under no circumstances can the number of people of any age residing in the property during part or all of the holiday exceed that number stated on the booking form. Additional guests must be advised in writing prior to the holiday and this must not exceed the maximum occupancy stated for each villa.
7. Cleaning & Security. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a reasonably clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client also agrees not to act in a manner that would cause any disturbance to those residents in neighbouring properties. The client is responsible for the security of the property during their stay and should take all reasonable precautions to ensure security of the villa during periods when they are away from the property. The client agrees that they have paid for the amount of persons staying in the villa and if they wish to make use of all beds/bedrooms this will incurr an additional charge for laundry/cleaning and agree to pay for this. The payment will be deducted from the security deposit payment on the day of departure.
8. Defects & breakdowns. The client shall report to the owner’s manager without delay any defects in the property or breakdown of any appliance in the property and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
9. Liability. The owner shall not be liable to the client:-
i.) For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery in the property, grounds or swimming pool.
ii.) For any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owner.
10. The Swimming Pool & Hot Tub are provided at the client’s own risk. The owner strongly advises that children are not left unattended in the pool, hot tub or surrounding area. Diving or running in the pool area is not allowed. Any damage caused to the hot tub due to misuse will be charged for.
11. Personal Belongings are at the client’s own risk. The owner accepts no responsibility for personal injury or loss damage to the client’s belongings.
12. Owners Liability. Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A SECURITY DEPOSIT OF £200. THIS CAN BE PAID ON ARRIVAL IN CASH AND WILL BE REFUNDED ON DEPARTURE PROVIDING THE PROPERTY IS HANDED OVER IN GOOD ORDER WITH NO DAMAGES INCURRED.